traffic shall mandatorily demand and maintain record of the following documents
in their office OF ALL FOB/ ROB/ BRIDGES PROPOSED TO BE CLOSED.
1. mandatory test report / documents which shall be kept in public domain before declaring the bridges / structures are unsafe for usage and need demolition and
2. the structural audit report of super structure girders and abutments along with
embankments of the bridge.
3. Load testing report.
4. Definitionof defective work and sub-standard work.
5. Real time structural health monitoring report.
6. Six monthly structural audit stability report
7. Details of alternative arrangement done to facilitate vehicular and pedestrian movement after closing of these bridges.
8. Format of inspection report to be followed by every officer showing comparison of the parameters which is actual carried out at site and the specification / parameters
as per IRC.
9. Affidavit from railways / MSRDC/ MRIDCL/ Addl MC Project (nodal officer) and contractors before
the actual demolition is commenced:
(1) All preparedness of road widening / shifting of utilities, cutting of trees and others formalities are completed.
(2) All permissions / NOC and consent from all competent authorities are completed. No
permissions are pending.
(3) All arrangement of procurement of materials are completed. To ensure smooth supply of materials.
(4) All drawings and designs are prepared and have been finally approved.
(5) Road map / log sheet showing the would be progress of the construction and completion of
(6) The bridge shall be completed within the stipulated period of ------ months .
(7) There shall be no cost escalation clause for delay in completion.
(8) There shall be penalty clause for delay on daily basis and increase in penalty to double the amount when delay is more than 90 days.
(9) Size of the bridge before demolition and after reconstruction
(10) Compliance of conditions mentioned in Traffic NOC.
(11) The life span of the bridge shall be 100 years as per British Standard and there shall be no structural repairs for minimum of 25 Years.
(12) Design and approval of approach roads and Fire NOC.
THE TRAFFIC POLICE SHALL COLLECT ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS FROM MCGM AND ANY OTHER COMPETENT AUTHORITIES BEFORE ISSUING NOC FOR CLOSURE OF ROAD. MCGM HAS LONG STANDING MISCONDUCT OF UTTER FAILURE TO TAKE ANY MEASURES FOR COMPLETION OF PROJECTS WITHIN STIPULATED TIME. THEIR
COMMITMENTS CANNOT BE BELIVED HENCE, AFFIDAVIT BE TAKEN.
ATTACHED 7.7.16 LETTER DECLARING THE BRIDGE AS DANGEROUS WITHOUT ANY STRUCTURAL REPORT.
COPY OF THE PROSECUTION LAUNCHED AGAINST RAILWAY OFICERS FOR DEMOLISHING THE BRIDGE ON WRONGFUL GROUNDS.